In case you are providing your personal data, we as a data controller HB Reavis Group s. r. o., having its registered seat at Mlynské Nivy 16, 821 09 Bratislava, Slovak Republic, ID No.: 50 588 427, registered with the Commercial Register maintained by the District Court Bratislava I, Section: Sro, File No.: 115257/B (hereinafter referred to as the “HB Reavis” or “we”) would like to inform you about the processing of your personal data and of your rights related to the said processing.
HB Reavis is part of the HB Reavis Group, which consists of all entities consolidated under the group holding HB Reavis Holding S.A. with its headquarters in Luxembourg (hereinafter referred to as the “HB Reavis Group“) due to which the reference to HB Reavis Group may be found in the Privacy Notice.
What is our purpose and legitimate interests for the processing of your personal data?
- Mutual communication.
- Sending of reminders.
- Sending of Newsletter
Description of our purpose and legitimate interests:
- Our philosophy is to be open and transparent at all times. This includes being open to communication from any person interested in HB Reavis. To fulfill this goal, we created several types of contact forms which can be used to contact us. Additionally, we have also published emails of particular employees working for us, so you can contact them at any time with any question related to our services and business you may have. However, to ensure such effective, flawless and clear communication, we process some of your personal data.
- We also process your personal data for the purpose of sending reminders related to unsend webpage forms. Whenever you start filling out any webpage form published on our website, we automatically process the personal data you fill in. In some cases, you might forget to send the form, therefore we use the automatically saved personal data to remind you to finish filling out the form or to send the filled-out form.
- Promotion of our products and services, improving our brand and goodwill by providing you with our newsletters, invitations to our events, marketing alerts and follow-up marketing materials via e-mail or SMS messages
What is our legal basis for the processing of your personal data?
- If you contact us or any particular employee via e-mail or web-based form, we process your personal data on the basis of legitimate interests under Article 6 (1) (f) of GDPR.
- We process your personal data on the basis of legitimate interests under Article 6 (1) (f) of GDPR to send you reminders related to unsend webpage forms.
- We process your personal data on the basis of a consent under Article 6 (1) (a) of GDPR.
What kind of personal data do we process?
- Name, surname, e-mail address and phone number.
- Personal data requested by the particular webpage form (such as name, surname, e-mail, phone number etc.).
- Name, surname, e-mail and phone number.
How long do we store your personal data?
- If you contact us or any employee via e-mail or web-based form, we store your personal data until you unsubscribe from our contact database.
- We store your personal data for 30 days.
- If you give us a consent to provide you with our newsletter, we store your personal data until you unsubscribe from our consent database.
As soon as we no longer need your personal data for the processing purposes for which the personal data have been collected, we will delete them unless the statute-barred period applies. Certain details and correspondence may be retained until the time limit for claims, in respect of the pre-contractual or contractual relationship, has expired or in order to comply with regulatory requirements regarding the retention of such personal data.
With whom do we share your personal data?
We may share your personal data within the companies in HB Reavis Group or with our business partners with which we have conducted an agreement as they are in position of processors, controllers or joint-controllers. We also may be obliged to provide your personal data to public authorities, in particular courts and law enforcement agencies (police and prosecutors) only to the extent necessary and within the limits of the law.
From whom do we get the personal data?
We get personal data from you.
Do we use automated individual decision-making?
No, we do not use automated individual decision-making.
Do we transfer your personal data to third countries?
Your personal data are processed within the territory of the Slovak Republic and other states of the European Union. Your personal data can be processed by a country outside of European Union if this third country has been confirmed by the European Commission as a country with adequate level of data protection or if other appropriate data protection safeguards exist (for example, binding corporate privacy rules or EU standard data protection clauses).
Personal data may also, in justified cases, be subject to use (processing) for the purpose of dealing with legal matters, including the performance of public authority obligations and monitoring for possible legal protection. Personal data may also be archived for a given public interest, as well as for scientific, historical or statistical research.
What are your rights?
Your rights as a data subject are stated below. Please note that the exact conditions to exercise these rights are set out in detail in Chapter III of GDPR, while in a particular circumstance not all rights may be exercised. You have following rights:
- Access to personal data we process about you
- Rectification of incorrect or inaccurate personal data and add incomplete personal data
- Restriction, i.e. blocking of processing of your personal data
- The deletion of personal data in case the purpose absence or unauthorized data processing
- Submission of an objection to the processing of personal data if you believe that our data processing is not justified
- Be excluded from automated decision-making
- Listing of personal data in a structured and machine-readable format or for another controller
- Revocation of consent to the processing of personal data
- To lodge a complaint with the supervisory authority
How can you exercise your rights?
In writing to the address: Mlynské Nivy 16, 821 09 Bratislava, Slovak Republic
Telephone: +421 918 723 243
We strive to protect your privacy as much as possible and therefore we process your personal data in compliance with GDPR and all other relevant laws. However, if you disagree with the way we handle your personal data, you can exercise your rights via our Data Protection Officer at:
Data Protection Officer’s contact: Erika Wild, contact point at Twin City C, Mlynské Nivy 16, 821 09 Bratislava, Slovak Republic, tel. +421 918 723 243, email: email@example.com
Or you can file a complaint in supervising authority regarding the processing of your personal data. Your local supervisory authority may be found at: https://ec.europa.eu/justice/article-29/structure/data-protection-authorities/index_en.htm